Data Protection and Confidentiality
- Any information you give us via this website may be added to our database and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- We will never sell, rent, or otherwise provide your personally identifiable information to any third parties unless you give us permission to do so, or we are obliged or permitted by law to disclose it or where it is necessary for the purpose of or in connection with legal proceedings or in order to exercise or defend legal rights.
- If you register with us, we may communicate with you through email, notices posted on this website, and other means.
- All email messages sent to and from us may be monitored to ensure compliance with internal policies and to protect our business.
Cookies and Log Files
- Due to communications standards on the Internet, when you visit our web site we may automatically receive the URL of the site from which you came and the site to which you are going when you leave our site.
- We may also receive the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer (or the proxy service you use to access the World Wide Web), details of your computer operating system and the type of web browser you are using, as well as the name of your ISP.
- This information is used to analyse overall trends to help us improve our service, but is not linked to personally identifiable information in any way.